Ph.D. in Bioengineering and Robotics – University of Genoa
M.Sc. in Biomedical Engineering – Campus Biomedico di Roma
B.Sc. in Biomedical Engineering – University of Cagliari
She is currently non-tenure Assistant Professor (RTD-a) in Biomedical Engineering at DIEE in the framework of the HEAL ITALIA PNRR project.
Main research fields
Signal processing algorithms for biomedical signals, machine learning, mainly focused on intracardiac electrophysiology and non-invasive fetal electrocardiography applications. Neural signal processing and wearable systems design for the acquisition of electrophysiological signals and biomechanical parameters.
Something about me…
After B.Sc graduation, I worked with the group of Prof. Pani with a research grant on the pre-processing of neural signals. This experience led me to develop new skills and, specifically, allowed me to approach the fascinating world of research. The passion and the desire to always get involved have also carried me after the M.Sc degree in undertaking the PhD program in Bioengineering and Robotics at the University of Genoa. At present, I am gaining experience in academia, and it gives me great challenges daily but, at the same time, contributes to my personal and professional growth. At the moment, I am the contact person for the signal processing area of the MeDSP Lab.
- PNRR PE project “HEAL ITALIA ‐ Health Extended ALliance for Innovative Therapies, Advanced Lab‐research, and Integrated Approaches of Precision Medicine”;
- PRIN 2017 Project “ICT4MOMS – An integrated approach to monitor and manage pregnancy development”;
- Cluster project “DoMoMEA – Tele-riabilitazione Domiciliare neuroMotoria a favore dei soggetti con esiti di ictus cerebrale a disabilità Moderata mediante dispositivi Elettronici Avanzati”. Sardegna Ricerche, POR FESR 2014/2020;
- PON project “INSIEME – INtelligent Systems for Integrated health Management”;
- EU FET “NEBIAS – NEurocontrolled BIdirectional Artificial upper limb and hand prosthesiS” 7th Framework Programme – ICT2013.9.6. FET Proactive (EVLIT) (ended);“