Authors are kindly asked to submit an abstract (not exceeding two pages) for their proposed contributed talks to Francesco Paoli (email@example.com) by April 15th 2018.
After this date, abstracts of contributed talks may still be accepted, depending on available space. The duration of the contributed talks will be communicated in a later announcement.
We welcome contributions on any topic relevant to the theme of the workshop, including (but not limited to) the following:
– residuated lattices, their expansions and reducts;
– other ordered structures related to substructural logics;
– abstract algebraic logic methods in substructural logics;
– proof theory of substructural logics;
– categorical methods in substructural logics;
– relations between substructural logics and other logics (quantum logics, many-valued logics etc.)
Please note that in addition to submitting the abstract, you also need to register for the conference using the registration form that will be available on the site. No participation fee will be charged.
New: Communication session
Conferences represent a good opportunity for exchanging ideas on its subjects. However, in order to facilitate the sharing of knowledge, new projects and suggestions on research in fieri, we are organizing a communication session during which everyone can expose his/her research projects, small results and remarks on the main topics of the workshop in an informal and friendly environment. The duration of each communication will be of (at most) 15 minutes. Good coffee and food will be provided. If you wish to participate to the session, please specify it in the form below.
Click here for registering to the conference