Would you like to improve your public speaking and communication skills?
Come to the heart of Europe, to the beautiful Pécs in Hungary and join our Debate Academy while you learn about the ‘Ongoing Migration Crisis and Central Europe’ from 28 July to 10 August 2016.
Our intensive and very enjoyable Pécs Debate Academy 2016 – CEEPUS Summer School on Migration will use a mixed methodology – you will learn about the migration crisis from experts of the field while you will also gain an opportunity to develop your speaking skills and learn to argue along the techniques of the British Parliamentary Debate style.
Language of instruction: English. The summer school program is awarded 8 ECTS credits and is open to undergraduate and postgraduate students as well.
5 reasons to join the Pécs Debate Academy 2016 Summer School on Migration:
· improve your speaking skills while learning about migration, a hot topic of today’s European Union
· it is more than just study! – enjoy the great social programs including concerts, trips to the countryside, karaoke party, sport contests, pub visiting, the best intercultural party and much more
· attend an affordable summer program – the very reasonable program fee includes accommodation for the 10 days and 2 hot meals per day, all social programs
· have fun in an international environment, make new life-long friendships
· enjoy the gorgeous location – Pécs is one of the most beautiful central European cities with a rich culture dating back to the Roman Empire, the European Capital of Culture of 2010 – safe, Mediterranean UniverCity, full of pubs, bars, cafés, restaurants
Please find more details about the Pécs Debate Academy 2016 Summer School on our website:
You can also watch a short film about a previous Pécs Debate Academy here:
The Pecs Debate Academy – started in 2013 based on the 17-year experience of the International Culture Week in Pecs (ICWiP) – is a unique regional summer university initiative of its kind in Hungary and the very first debate event in the Transdanubian region.
The University of Pécs, founded in 1367, is the oldest and one of the largest research universities of Hungary. With its ten schools and 20,000 students the University of Pécs is a truly international university which launched its first English-taught degree program more than 30 years ago. Today, the University of Pécs offers more than 50 degree programs and preparatory courses in English and German while the number of international students has reached 2,900.
The unique Pécs Debate Academy 2016 awaits you in 2016! Don’t miss the opportunity!
For your application or questions, please, contact
Mr. Ákos Bilonka, Operative Organizer
Pécs Debate Academy 2016