On the occasion of Europe Day 2016 (Festa dell’Europa 2016) taking place on the 9th of May 2016 the Mobility Sector for Students and international exchanges – ISMOKA announces a photographic contest titled “Cagliari Città che Accoglie”. The main subject is the integration and cultural interchange, Cagliari as the city which becomes international and welcomes the cultural and linguistic diversities crossing its space in a completing and enriching sense.
Briefly… take a picture, share it with Ismoka, win the photo exhibition and the prizes!
Who can participate?
It is open to all regular students enrolled at the University of Cagliari and for Erasmus students hosted now by University of Cagliari.
How to participate?
- Read the rules which you find here: http://sites.unica.it/Erasmus/concorso-fotografico-2016/
- Take a picture in color or black and white that is representing the topic of the competition;
- Fill in the registration form found on the same website and send an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, by attaching:
- a picture in the digital jpeg format;
- a scan of the registration form, filled and signed;
- a copy of valid ID card/passport.
The photographs should be in color or black and white, in digital jpeg format (minimal resolution of 300 dpi), and can be also taken by a smartphone. The file name should be the name and surname of the participant (ex. mario_rossi ).
What can you win?
The best 20 photographs chosen by the selection board will be shown in the photographic exhibition that will be held on the occasion of the Europe Day final event. The three best photos will be awarded with travel vouchers and vouchers for the purchase of books!
The winners will be awarded during the final evening of Europe Day on the 9th May 2016.